S6| Conduct YEAH! Assessment 2
Continuing the fun from last session, youth will conduct another neighborhood or school assessment. This will provide good context for them to understand how different measurements can reveal new information and insight. Youth can reflect on which assessment they liked better and which they found to be more useful.
- YEAH! Assessment 2
- Assessment Debrief
- Printed Neighborhood Assessments
- Session 6 PowerPoint
STUDENT LEADER TO-DOS
- Invite another adult to assist the adult leader on the assessment day; this can be a parent or another community member
- Some youth do not have access to camera phones; coordinate with your organization/community resources to secure a camera if camera phones are not available to youth participants
In this session, YEAH! club members will go out and complete another neighborhood or school assessment.
Session Prep and Reflection:
- What’s your plan for this session?
- What worked well?
- What did not work well?
- What was a challenge for you?
- What were the “wows” from this Session?
- What are you going to do differently next time?