S12|Present Action Plan to Advocate for Community Change
Having youth present to decision-makers is important for both parties. For youth, the experience builds self-confidence, leadership, and community pride. For the decision-maker, the experience demonstrates youth capacity and excitement for thoughtful engagement and targeted action.
- Present Action Plan
- Collect Decision-maker Reflections
- Collect Audience Evaluation
- Items necessary for presentation
- Session 12 PowerPoint
STUDENT LEADER TO-DOS
In this session, YEAH! club members will present their action plans. Don’t forget to take pictures and videos!
Session Prep and Reflection:
- What’s your plan for this session?
- What worked well?
- What did not work well?
- What was a challenge for you?
- What were the “wows” from this Session?
- What are you going to do differently next time?